Pest Management News From PPM - November, 2013
Check back here regularly for the latest news and updates from Protectant Pest Management
Who are we?
* A 100% Australian business established in 1995 by an established builder who pioneered the development of a unique physical termite barrier system.
* Still proudly Australian-owned with locally produced, quality assured products.
* Rapidly expanding nationwide with our barriers in more than 55,000 buildings.
* Our research team work with the CSIRO, Department of Primary Industries and other NATA-accredited laboratories in an ongoing program to develop new products.
* A company that focuses on updating skills and training of all its employees and associates.
Until a few years ago we went about our business quietly, focusing mostly on Southeast Queensland and Northern New South Wales in the confidence that when builders try our products they will continue to buy from us…
We now supply to many of Australia’s leading builders across three states including: Hotondo Homes, Hallmark Homes,Perry Homes, JG King, Mega Homes, Hamlan Homes, Cavalier Homes, Dennis Family Homes and AV Jennings. Nevertheless, our standards also apply to the individual builder with competitive pricing, quality products and personalised service. Having expanded to meet the needs of national builders allows us to offer you the same service.
How do you and your clients benefit when you choose the Protectant termite barrier system?
* A barrier system supplied, installed and warranted by the one company and tailored to suit your individual requirements.
* A range of systems that hold a CodeMark Certificate of Conformity under the JAS-ANZ Quality management system.
* Quality, patented products with an outstanding durability.
* A support system that combines installers and technical management to ensure minimal disruption to your building schedule.
* Backed by a full service pest management division.
This gives you a unique termite barrier system without compromise.